We all plan for the important events in our life—from college, weddings, vacations, birthdays and retirement. So, why wouldn’t you plan for your own funeral? Don’t leave this responsibility behind for your loved ones to handle. Start planning for this important event today.
Planning in advance is a good idea, yet few know where to begin. It is easier than you think, and we can help. Richard A. Henry Funeral Home & Cremation Services has expert counselors who will help you understand your options and let you make choices which are right for you.
How much planning you do is up to you. We will assist you in pre-planning your service to your own comfort level. Whether you want to simply make your wishes known for burial or cremation options to completely planning your services…. the decision is yours.
The benefits of pre-planning are…
- You get the funeral you and your family want.
- Your family will not be left to plan with unanswered questions.
- You save money through pre-funding.
- You’re protected from inflation down the road.
- Your funeral plan is transferable in the instance that you move.
Don’t leave your family with the burden of making those arrangements for you.